Kraftouch Treasures

Kraftouch Treasures is the newest rider on the Artfire Crazy Train. I have to say I adore this studio!! All of her creations are so delicate and feminine, any woman would be proud to wear one!

This is my ultimate favourite, a Fuschia Hibiscus May Day Bracelet. Not only does it use my colour, pink, it also uses my absolute favourite, flowers. I've already added this one to my favourites and will hopefully be back soon to purchase it for myself. So, you all stay away from it, it's mine! LOL!


Running a very close, and I do mean very close second on my list of favourites is this Plumeria Necklace. Look how delicate and gorgeous it is!!



And who doesn't need a Dragonfly Pin? It's cute, it's whimsical and it's a perfect compliment to any outfit.



I've already added this shop to my list of places to do my Christmas shopping. I'm absolutely and totally in love with her items! Be sure to stop by Kraftouch Treasures to see more of her amazing items!

1 Response to "Kraftouch Treasures"

  1. Unknown says:

    I love your choices, all gorgeous!

Post a Comment