This Blog Needs a New Name! - Part 2

Due to a recent death in the family, I wasn't able to give this contest the attention it deserved. So, I'm going to run it a bit longer so more people can enter. Those who have entered aleady will of course still be in the running. :)

Here is the original post:

I need your help!

I want to rename my blog, but I'm can't seem to come up with anything good.

So, I'm going to have contest!

I will collect names starting today until Monday. All you need to do is leave your choice for a name for my blog in the comment section. On Monday, I will choose my favourite. The winner will receive a free 125x125 web ad from my shop!

3 Response to "This Blog Needs a New Name! - Part 2"

  1. I like the banneista lol or the royal banneista

    Unknown says:

    Since you feature shops and finds how about "The Queen's Finds" ??

    Kim ~ vabeachquilter ~

    Deon...whats wrong with this name...also I could not find a comment link on your latest blogs...but then, I'm rather a techno dud.

Post a Comment